Rough and lovely at the same time, hard-working and yet friendly, that's how the native Austrians Fritz and Burgi Bläuel got to know the Mani region in the Peloponnese and the olive farmers who live here at the end of the 70s. Together they convinced her of the advantages of organic farming. This resulted in the first organic certified olive oil in Greece in 1991. Today MANI is the organic brand for a fine range of Greek olive oils, oils and meze - ecological, social and fair! You can win an organic pleasure package from MANI:
- MANI extra virgin olive oil, polyphenol - contains at least 500 mg / kg of health-promoting polyphenols
- MANI Lemoni Olive Oil - with the fruity aroma of lemon peel
- MANI sun-dried tomatoes - sun-dried and pickled in extra virgin olive oil
- MANI green and Kalamata olives al naturale with chilli and herbs - hot and Mediterranean flavored
- MANI green olives al naturale with coriander seeds and pink pepper - with a floral-peppery note
More information about MANIA.
Participation deadline: August 09, 2021 - Click here for our other raffles.
Photo / Video: Hands.