For all concerns, please send an e-mail to editorial [AT] dieoption.at
- The general rules for social networks and forums apply: Discrimination, hate speech, hate mailing, insults etc. are not tolerated.
- Please focus on positive, constructive content.
- All pictures, texts, audio or video must originate from the respective user, respectively may not disturb copyright.
- Posted posts are currently being activated by moderators, this can sometimes take some time. We ask for your understanding.
- Spam and direct advertising are to be omitted, recommendations are even desired in the respective lists for it.
- Agencies, companies and NGOs please indicate the respective company / organization in the respective field in the profile / application.
- Members who post solely for (professional) PR reasons are excluded from the recognition system (scoring and points redemption).
- The participation and all related without any guarantee. The legal process is excluded.
- You are aware that contributions shared by you will be published and grant us non-exclusive rights of use, including for publication in print.
- Option must be legally secure. Here are some general terms and conditions for "Social Networks" (see below) that you accept as you use them.
You get points for actively participating in the Option Community. These points can be redeemed, with high participation waving even fees. The legal process is excluded. Every abuse is forbidden and will be punished. For financial reasons, the scoring system may change.
- here you find the current offer
There are points for (only for logged in members):
- Welcome bonus - 5 points
- Create various new posts (5 pts) or 2 pts for posts in existing lists
- Comments - 1 point (max 10 comments / day), authors of commented posts receive 0,5 points, spam comments -5 points
- a Like (Vote) for a post brings 0,5 points
- for reading posts the author gets points (only from logged in members!)
- something is yet to come
Ranks indicate the activity of a community member. These are not yet clear at the time of writing.
Further explanation of the rights and obligations
Share your content and information
You own all content and information that you post on Option. The following also applies:
- For Content protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos (IP Content) and the like, you expressly grant us the following permission: You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Content, which you post on or in connection with option postest. This license ends when you delete your content or your account; unless your content has been shared with others and they have not deleted the content.
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the Recycle Bin on a computer. However, you should be aware that remote content may persist for a reasonable amount of time in backup copies.
- If you use an app (or software), that app may request permission from you to access your content and information, as well as the content and information that others have shared with you. We require apps to respect your privacy. Your agreement with this app regulates how it can use, store and transmit such content and information.
- Publishing content or information means that you allow anyone (including anyone outside option) to access, use, and associate this information with you (ie, your name and profile picture).
We make every effort to ensure that option.news remains safe but can not fully guarantee it. We need your help to maintain security on option. This includes the following obligations on your part:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam or direct mail) to option.news.
- Without our prior consent, you will not collect user content or information through automated methods (such as bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers), and you will not otherwise access option.news with them.
- You do not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a Ponzi scheme, on option.news.
- You do not upload viruses, malware or other malicious code.
- You do not ask for login information, nor do you access an account owned by another person.
- You must not tyrannise, intimidate or harass users.
- You do not post any content that is hate speech, threatening or pornographic, inciting violence, or displaying nude or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate Third Party Apps without reasonable age restrictions if they contain alcoholic content, dating, or other adult content (including advertisements).
- You will not use option.news to perform any unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory acts.
- You will not take any action that could block, overburden, or interfere with the proper functioning or appearance of Option, such as a denial-of-service attack on, or interference with, any page offer or other option feature.
- You must not support or promote any violation of this policy or our policies.
Registration, login and account security
Option users give their real names and real information. If not, we can reject the registration. To keep it that way, we need your help. Here are some of the commitments you make to us regarding registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You do not provide false personal information on Option, and you do not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You create only one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another without our permission.
- You do not use option if you are 16 years old.
- You make sure that your contact information is always correct and up-to-date.
- You will not give out your password, let anyone else access your account, and you will not take any other action that could jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or app managed by you) to anyone without our written permission.
- If you choose a username or similar ID for your account or page, we reserve the right to remove or revoke it if we believe it appropriate (for example, if a trademark owner complained about a) Submit a username that is not closely related to a user's actual name).
Protection of the rights of others
We respect the rights of others and expect you to do so.
- You post no content on option and do not perform any actions on option that violate the rights of another person or are otherwise unlawful.
- We may remove all content and information you post on Option if we believe that it violates this policy or our policies.
- If we remove your content because it violates another person's copyright, and you believe that we have removed it by mistake, you may appeal.
- If you repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of others, we may suspend your account.
- You may not use our copyrights or trademarks or any other similar, easily-interchangeable characters; unless expressly permitted by our trademark policies or with our prior written permission.
- You do not collect information from users.
- You do not post any identity documents or sensitive financial information from any other person on option.
- You may not tag users without their consent or send non-users without e-mail invitations.
Payments (also with points)
By making an option payment, you are agreeing to our payment terms, unless otherwise stated that other terms apply. The judges' decision is final.
Special provisions for advertisers
If you violate the content or spirit of this statement or in any other way pose a risk to us or expose us to a possible legal risk, we may stop providing our services to you in whole or in part. We will inform you of this by email. You can also have your account deleted or deactivate your app at any time.
- If someone makes a claim against us for your actions, content or information, you will indemnify us for any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorney's fees and legal fees) in connection with such claim. Although we provide rules for user behavior, we do not control or direct users' actions to option and are not responsible for the content or information that users transmit or share on option. We are not responsible for offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise offensive content or information that you may encounter on option. We are not responsible for the behavior of Option users, either online or offline.
- WE WISH TO MAKE OPTION OPERATED, ERROR-FREE AND SAFE, BUT YOU WILL USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE PROVIDE OPTION IN THE PRESENT CONDITION WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES; THESE ARE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OPTION WILL ALWAYS BE UNINTERRUPTED, SAFE AND ERROR-FREE, OR THAT OPTION MAY ALWAYS WORK WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR DEFECTS. OPTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY ACTS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA. YOU DISCLAIM US AND OUR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY AND ALL OTHER KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RECEIVABLES AND LIABILITY CLAIMS, WHICH, IN ANY WAY, ARE BASED ON ANY CLAIM AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR OPTION IS LIMITED TO THE HIGHER AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED EURO. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE LIABILITY OF OPTION IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We strive to create a community of exceptional standards. However, we also strive to respect local laws.
- You agree that your personal data will be transferred and processed in Austria (and locations of host server servers or cache solutions in Europe and overseas).
- You may not engage in commercial activities on option (such as advertising or payments) or operate a platform app or website if you live in a country that has been embargoed by Austria or Europe.
- The term "platform" refers to a set of APIs and services (such as content or content) that allow others, such as app developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Option or provide us with data.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions that interact with option-interacting users and non-users.
- "Content" or "Content" includes everything you post, provide or share using the Services option, or post, post or share with other users.
- "Data" or "User Data" or "User Data" or "User Data" means all data, including content or information from users, that you or third parties can retrieve at option or provide for option through the Platform ,
- By "Post" we refer to publishing content as an option or otherwise providing content through option.
- "Use" refers to using, operating, copying, publicly demonstrating or displaying, distributing, modifying, translating, and creating derivative versions.
- “App” refers to any apps and websites that use or access the platform and other systems that receive or have received data from us. If you no longer access the platform but have not deleted all of our data, the term “app” applies until you have deleted the data.
- This declaration constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to Option and supersedes all prior agreements.
- If any part of this statement is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of Option to enforce any provision of this Statement does not constitute a waiver of rights.
- Any change or waiver of this statement must be in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer your rights or obligations under this Statement to others without our consent.
- All rights and obligations that we have under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or by operation of law or otherwise.
- No part of this statement may prevent us from complying with the law.
- This declaration does not grant any third party any privileges.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Option.