This time has Ökotest anti-dandruff shampoos tested. A total of 50 products, conventional and natural products, were put through their paces. Very gratifying: Of the twelve certified Natural cosmetic shampooswho started the test, have all passed with top marks.
13 of the conventional shampoos failed. In particular, the ingredients climbazole, zinc pyrithione and selenium disulfide, but also formaldehyde / releasers and PEG compounds, are considered problematic by Ökotest. The Ökotest editors also think: “The surfactant sodium lauryl sulfate is comparatively aggressive, in anti-dandruff shampoos we devalue the substance. We also criticize fragrances such as lilial and artificial musk scent. Because Lilial has proven to be reproductive harm in animal experiments and artificial musk scents accumulate in human adipose tissue. "
The following products score “very good”:
- Alverde Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Organic Brazil Nut Organic Rosemary from Dm
- Bioturm shampoo dandruff from Bioturm
- Green Shampoo Anti-Dandruff Nettle & Sea Salt by Cosmondial
- Khadi Neem Balance Shampoo Anti-Dandruff from Khadi natural products
- Logona Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Organic Juniper Oil by Logocos
- Sante Family Anti-Dandruff Shampoo by Logocos
- Schoenenberger Extra Hair Dandruff Shampoo Duo Naturell by Schoenenberger
- Urtekram Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Nettle by Midsona
- Weleda Wheat Dandruff Shampoo from Weleda
- Annemarie Börlind Active Shampoo for dandruff from Borlind
- Greendoor Alkaline Natural Shampoo Ginger Grapefruit from Greendoor Natural Cosmetics
- Yves Rocher Anti-Dandruff Shampoo by Yves Rocher
Go to the user recommendations for natural cosmetic products here.
This post was created by the Option Community. Join in and post your message!